Friday, March 1, 2013

Do The Harlem Shake?!



One day my brother and I was watching YouTube videos about the "Harlem Shake". At first we didn't think much of it. We just thought it was something to laugh about.

Hosea 4:6-"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

 Later on that day My dad showed my brother and I, a video about breaking down the real meaning of the "Harlem Shake" Dance. After watching the video it showed me that little things, you THINK is just innocent sometimes have a sneaky satanic message behind it. This video speaks for itself. 

 Jesus Christ always revels the Truth! 

Harlem Shake."Brainwash": Mind Control, Gangnan Deception & Mark of the Beast



Isaiah 42:7- to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Leya, was blog surfing and found your blog. That is interesting about those baby's reactions to music.

    A few years ago I found out about John Todd. This clip tells about how even "Christian" music can be sending the wrong message. He said when he was into satanism he delivered "Christian" music to mega- churches for them to play, and paid pastors a lot of money to play it for their congregations.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRc6FRBxpUY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, thought he talked about that (about many Christian songs actually not really being Christian) in this clip. A while back I listened to hours and hours of what he had to say about his connection with music and the stuff that he broke away from when he left his occult family. He is from the Collins family, and said it is the same Collins that they had made a T.V. show about in the 70's called "Dark Shadows" about vampires and witches. I believe him because eventually he was imprisoned, and he disappeared, so there are many who knew him who think he was murdered because he was telling too much. I thought he was an interesting character to research and I look forward to meeting him in heaven some day. :)

      Delete